SOLD FOR $1,100,000 - $111,000 OVER ASKING | HIGHEST SALES PRICE EVER IN SKYPARK!
"Robert and his excellent team far exceeded our expectations. They worked quickly (and carefully!) to get our house ready for market, marketing and showing the house, and walked us through every step of the process.
Robert kept us updated throughout and was always accessible by phone, email, or text message if we had questions or concerns.
Robert’s combination of experience and passion for real estate makes him a true master of his craft. He has a deep and comprehensive understanding of the local real estate market: what buyers are looking for, trends in marketing, and how to get maximum exposure for a property. His photography, videography and web presence is a notch above, which really makes your property stand out.
We are extremely satisfied clients and highly recommend Robert to anyone." - Nathan & Shera | Property Home Sellers
- Read more 5 Star Reviews at www.RobertAldana.com/Testimonials
Welcome to this beautifully updated home in Skypark with a kitchen that was remodeled in 2011 with concrete countertops, butcher block center island, featuring:
- Viking gas range
- Viking drawer microwave
- Sub-Zero Freezer
- Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawers
- Custom cabinets by local artisan Melim Woodwork
- Shaw farmhouse sink
- Perrin Rowe (Rohl) Nickel faucet
- Appliance Garage
- High end copper hood
The spacious family room also features custom cabinets, fireplace, and lots of windows. The large living room adjacent to large dining area has ceilings that soar to the sky, and also custom cabinetry.
Upstairs are 3 spacious bedrooms, with the master having the ability to split it to make 4 bedrooms if needed.
The landscaping has been upgraded in front and rear, with stone tile flooring and patio area along with vegetable garden areas as follows:
- Front: Designed by Liz Ryan. Drought tolerant. Automated drip. Circa 2011
- Back: Pergola w/ heaters, lighting, fountain. Designed by Liz Ryan. Drought tolerant. Automated drip. Circa 2015
Other upgrades include:
- Hardwood floor downstairs: Brazilian Cherry: Circa 2008
- Windows: Milgard double pane low-e coating. Circa 2010
- Siding: Hardiplank cement fiberboard. Circa 2010
- Trim: Circa 2010
- House wrap: Tyvek. Circa 2008
- Secretary's Desk Built-in: Circa 2012
- Media Center Built-in/Fireplace Surround: Circa 2012
- Wool Carpets Upstates (except Master Bedroom): Circa 2009
- Downstairs Bathroom: Circa 2007
- Toilets. Circa 2011
- HVAC: 80% efficient furnace and 16 SEER AC. 2018
- Tankless Water Heater - Noritz: Circa 2011
- High Ceilings
- Large Kitchen
- Open Floor Plan
- Great Schools
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Concrete Counters
- Butcher Block Island
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Remodeled Kitchen
- Wood Flooring
- Custom Cabinetry